Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Its been a while






It has been over 4 months since my last post. This winter has been a different one for us...with our new addition and all. Can't believe Seth is already 4.5 months old.
We have been out cross country skiing pulling Seth along 10 times or so..killer workouts!!

I am on the "less is more plan" with cycling. I have attended the Friday night RMCC spin classes which have been killer..thanx Gary. I then do intervals on the trainer at home on a day off. So all up only 2 hrs / week, but have seen results as we rode outside around Minnewanka and Tunnel last week and felt good....good job Keith on pulling with the single speed...blow a gasket much? I guess riding up the hill to work 5 days a week all winter has helped me as well.

I will only race a handful of times this summer.....as the family will be spending time together out hiking etc. Hope to hit the Bicisport TT end of April. Banff Bike Fest will be epic...especially if Parks approves Highway 93 hill climb and the 1A race!! 24 hrs should be fun with our team again, while Bow 80 is calling again...too bad RMCC cross race is same day.

We are finally getting married April 11th in Banff, off to Mexico April 15th for 1 week. :)

No comments: