Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Juggling life today

8:30am 
Marn goes to yoga while I walk with the boys in the Chariot to town and drop Seth off at playschool. I proceed for a 1 hr jog with Rory while he slept.

10:00am  
Meet Marn, shop at Safeway

11:00am 
Pick Seth up from playschool

11:30am
Off to Banff Springs Hotel for a family swim, own private spa there mid week. 

1:30pm
Seth and I head to Norquay for a ski, Rory sleeps at home while Marn catches up on items

4:00pm
Seth and I are back home, my parents show up at 5:00pm for dinner with Marn's mom and Jack as well. Delicious Athena Pizza with rums and wine topped a $ day.

Thought this was a solid day. This 13.5 hr one on the Icefields Parkway by Cory and Leighton was epic ...awesome boys!

What to do tomorrow?


Today



No comments: