Friday, November 4, 2011

Boys still are rocking and rolling after stage 2 at La Ruta.

Absolutely loving my new training program, and the fact that much of it involves not being on the bike. So this week I have taken part in various other 'sports' which will give vast improvements in my core and agility.

The limited time I am on the bike will be very specific to train certain systems and zones. Winging it in the past by myself has been fine, but this new type of training has me fired up for 2012 where my true ability will come out. I am very lucky that I bumped into Dave in Banff while forging this partnership now, love how life works like that......

Went for a run earlier this week, first in almost a year. Hammi's and quads were sore for days....hope I recover for Saturday's 8km night run  :)

No comments: