Friday, October 28, 2011

Playschool Halloween, all the kids were too much


with friend Aidan

This afternoon at the side of our house

3 big bucks off our deck


I had a spur of the moment 1.75 hr mtn bike ride this afternoon. Kids were going down for afternoon naps where Marnie wanted to join them, out I went around Tunnel. The cool weather sure does not matter in the trees, shedding layers within a couple minutes. My god the heart rate sure skyrockets on the mtn bike instantly, love it! Will keep jumping on the opportunities to ride outside as long as the weather holds, beats the trainer in the basement :)

Sure worse views out there when fixing a flat


Received my November plan from Dave today. Since he looked over my lactate results and noticed I needed improvement in my lower zones, that type of training is all I have seemed to come across of late on the internet - needing a strong aerobic system to power the anaerobic. VERY exciting to actually have a program training specific systems during the winter for once! 

No comments: